Faro Mine: News Archives
SEEKING BIDS FOR CARE AND MAINTENANCE TENDER
August 17, 2011
Yukon Government is soliciting bids to procure a contractor to provide
care and maintenance services for the Faro Mine Complex.
Please note there is a new electronic Yukon government Tender Management System where potential bidders can access tender documents and receive email notifications.
It is strongly recommended that potential bidders register with the new Tender Management System.
Once registered, you can access more information and view a copy of the tender: RFP - Faro Care and Maintenance.
Please note that proposals will be received up to 4:00 pm local time, Thursday, September 29, 2011 at Contract Services.
A non mandatory Site Visit scheduled for August 31 and September 01, 2011.
Proposal submissions will be evaluated in accordance with the criteria indicated in the Proposal Documents.
Please direct your questions on the procurement process to Contract Services, (867) 667-5385, Department of Highways and Public Works.
Technical questions may be directed to Kaori Torigai at (867) 456-6768.
- Upcoming Care & Maintenance Quarterly Meeting
- SEEKING BIDS FOR CARE AND MAINTENANCE TENDER
- Pre-Tender Visit - Faro Mine Complex Care & Maintenance Contract
- Care & Maintenance Employment Opportunity
- Public Tender Seeking Communcation Systems
- More Care & Maintenance Job Opportunities
- Care & Maintenance: Employment Opportunity
- Faro Mine Complex Spring Runoff Water Management
- See Final Episode of Active Minors - Helicopter Tour of Faro Mine - On-Line Now!
- Care & Maintenance Season Start Up and Upcoming Quarterly Meeting