Faro Mine: News Archives
Care and Maintenance Quarterly Meeting in Watson Lake
November 28, 2011
Denison Environmental Services (DES) is the Care & Maintenance contractor working at the Faro Mine Complex.
DES is hosting its next quarterly community meeting on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 1 pm in Watson Lake at the Watson Lake Community Centre.
DES will discuss care and maintenance activities which occurred at the Faro Mine Complex during the 2011 fall season.
This is an opportunity for you to discuss care and maintenance activities with representatives from Denison Environmental Services.
Everyone is welcome to attend. Refreshments will be provided.
For more information, please contact Terry Szabo, Community Coordinator for Liard First Nation at 867-536-2393.
- Job Opportunities with Care & Maintenance Contractor
- Care and Maintenance Quarterly Meeting in Watson Lake
- POSTPONED: C&M Meeting for Oct 18th postponed to a later date
- Upcoming Care & Maintenance Quarterly Meeting
- SEEKING BIDS FOR CARE AND MAINTENANCE TENDER
- Pre-Tender Visit - Faro Mine Complex Care & Maintenance Contract
- Care & Maintenance Employment Opportunity
- Public Tender Seeking Communcation Systems
- More Care & Maintenance Job Opportunities
- Care & Maintenance: Employment Opportunity